The Sveba Dahlen I-Series are powerful and high capacity rotating rack ovens, adapted for industrial bakeries and commercial production. The oven is equipped with high quality heat and steam systems which allows baking of all types of products; all from sensitive products like meringues and muffins to more robust sour dough-loafs. I-Series rack ovens comes in two versions and is reliable, effective and easy to use. It is very user-friendly and easy to use with the SD-Touch Panel, which saves your recipes and makes the baking easier. The exterior keeps a low temperature and its surfaces are smooth and easy to clean. This also means a good and safer working environment. Get the best baking results with the high capacity industrial rack oven, I-Series!
|5 Year Heat Exchanger Guarantee!
- Gas fired four rack oven platform style
- BCS touch screen control panel
- Control panel can be operated both manually or is programmable up to 99 recipes.
- Four single rack or two double rack capacity
- Standard platform turning system with two separate drive belts.
- Unit approved for zero (0) clearance to combustible surface sides and rear.
- Standard Type II baking canopy. 1000 CFM minimum
- All stainless steel construction
- Rock wool mineral insulation throughout
- “Patented” IBS rotation system
- Increased baking surface, rack rotation is alternately clockwise and counter-clockwise for uniform baking
- Electronic solft start rack rotation
- Gentler bake with high volume and low velocity air movement via two variable speed fans
- Patented cascade steam system (works without nozzles) with steel balls and aluminum rods
- Flush front design
- Heat exchanger completely in stainless steel
- Oven door to have two (2) double glazed windowpanes, inner pane heat reflecting. Outer pane will be top hinged to open outwards with two (2) fluorescent light bulbs for interior lighting located behind outer pane.
- Controls are recessed and protected
- Oven door to have two (2) double glazed windowpanes, inner pane heat reflecting. Outer pane will be top hinged to open outwards with two (2) fluorescent light bulbs for interior lighting located behind outer pane
- Door latch design completely in stainless steel material and with double lock cylinders
- Inside door handle release, recessed hinges and safety switches
- Adjustable air slots
- Automatic damper
| DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Please contact us for more on installation pricing, and the services of an installation supervisor.